Recent Media Coverage
Wine Enthusiast, March 2016
Three Brothers 2014 First Degree of Riesling: 88 points - Lithe and lean, this zesty off-dry wine offers citrusy refreshment with just a touch of mineral complexity .
Three Brothers 2014 Second Degree of Riesling: 87 points - Crisp apple and pear aromas take a richer, riper turn towards melon and peach on the palate of this medium-sweet Riesling. Its juicy, fruity demeanor is straight-forward and lush, but a punchy strike of lemon-lime acidity liven up the finish.
Three Brothers 2014 Third Degree of Riesling: 88 points - A fresh floral bouquet perfumes sweet-tart apple and pears in this bright blossomy Riesling. Delicately sweet and vivacious balanced in acidity, it's a lip smacking quaffer.
Technical Sheets for Wines
- 2013 Estate Reserve Gruner Veltliner
- 2014 Estate Reserve Gruner Veltiner
- 2013 Estate Reserve Gewurtztraminer
- 2014 Zero Degree Riesling
- 2014 First Degree Riesling
- 2014 Second Degree Riesling
- 2014 Third Degree Riesling
- 2013 Pinot Gris
- 2014 Pinot Noir Rosé
Shelf Talker Files for Wholesale Accounts
Logo and Picture Files