Job Description and How to Apply
Three Brothers Wineries and Estates is seeking a highly motivated, hospitality professional to add to our growing company. This full-time hybrid job would focus on coordinating on-site events primarily and serve as a hospitality lead on non-event days.
EVENT COORDINATOR JOB DESCRIPTION
The Event Coordinator will be responsible for planning, execution and follow-up for all TBW events. This will include Wine Club Events, Public Events, Marketing Events and Private Events from beginning to completion.
Duties & Responsibilities may include the following:
• Provide impeccable quality customer service
• Plan and prepare Event Orders, contracts, menus, floor plans and event timelines
• Execute event timelines/logistics during the event
• Maintain inventories of event items and order event supplies as needed
• Brainstorm with Management Team regarding event details
• Event setup to include overseeing vendors on property (entertainment, lighting, staging, etc)
• Communicates to key departments regarding timing, deliveries, setup and other pertinent event details
• Maintain and update event information for management team to stay informed
• Process event deposits & client payments
• Open and/or close facility for events, as required
• Maintain complete event file for each individual event
• Email communications with potential event clients and providing the information requested
Skills & Specifications:
• Enjoy social events and interaction with guests
• Experience in event planning and execution – passion for events industry
• Ability to work quickly and under pressure
• Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, ability to multi-task and use discretion with confidential information
• Be dependable and work independently, as well as with others
• Willing and able to work in team environment – in a leadership role. Keep good relations with team members by portraying positive attitude and willingness to work together.
• Be professional role model – mature with superior customer service skills
• Have good communication skills
• Be flexible with work schedule. The schedule will vary depending on event bookings. This will include weekends and evenings when required.
Salary commensurate with experience. Comprehensive health, 401k and vacation plan.
Email resume to email@example.com